Thursday, June 13, 2013
So yeah I haven't posted in forever so I thought I'd give you guys a run-down of what's going on currently in my little world of fantastico bananos.
I fixed a lot of the models and I've been working on making the first-person version of pastor look more like fort pastor (Before it looked like.. Whatever the hell it wanted to look like, which isn't good for a 'remake' of anything) and made it look less like total crapola.
Here's a nice to-do list that you can all pretend to force me to actually do (But I won't) before beta version 2.31:
- Giant Spoder
- Regular Spoder (Which is just a small smaller version of the Giant Spoder, trust me I checked and the giant one uses much better textures so I'm going with that.
- Mother (A.K.A Invis-a-nips)
- Every Chainsaw (They're probably the easiest weapon to port, seriously it's a big blade on a engine)
- Marksman (Because I want to get the newer weapons out first. That and it just looks cool)
- Sharktail (I like the movie)
- BB Bat (Because it's easy)
- Nail Bat (Because it's easy)
- A lot of other weapons I don't feel like mentioning because I don't know
- Titan walk and run animations (This is a huge pain considering I STILL need to re-rig the titan to accept physics animations)
- Tendril walk and run animations (Same as above)
- Wraith tentacle and walk animations (Like I said on the Moddb page I don't want the Wraith to look like some tree running at you, the tentacles WILL have custom bones so they move more realistically than the actual game. Sorry Neil but your tentacles suck.)
- Reload Animations (Because obvious)
- Barricades (Because why not?)
- Building instances (Because I don't want zombies to whore the hell out of buildings just until you enter them so you get analraepd)
- Some other stuff not worth mentioning right now
I'll try to get a trailer or something out as soon as possible, but I'm super backed-up on work. If you'd like to help me make a promo video please let me know. Kay thanks bai.
Tuesday, June 4, 2013
I didn't fake this, it's completely legitimate from the Dead Frontier Unity3D files. However it doesn't have a model mesh so it can't be used in anything, it's also very low resolution..
Sunday, June 2, 2013
So I finally got around to showing you guys the Titan for Dead Frontier: Source.. What do you think? Pretty good conversion right? Anyway, I'll be showing animations at some point once I finish rigging the bones and junk.
Again, I love you guys. Keep up the amazing support!
So vuongv719 asked for pancakes and waffles, I felt the urge to deliver his request by adding this room to Dead Frontier: Source. Needs some work but I think it'll make an excellent addition to the zombie killing by adding some warm syrup and dough.
(Yes this is a joke, don't take it seriously)
DF:S development is going along good, but the thread needs to be bumped a bit with pictures if some of you would be so kind as to do so :D
So my ban was extended 10 days for ban evasion which kinda sucks.. I guess I deserved it, should have followed Dead Frontier's rules and kept my fat mouth shut. Things will still go as planned as stated in the thread in DFD. In the mean time I'll keep you guys updated from here
(So tell people about it! AND BUMP THE THREAD!)
Here's some pictures to pass around :D
"Videowarrior is learned to have a secret addiction to hentai." - KwoonTheYeah
Again, PLEASE KEEP THE THREAD BUMPED WITH CONTENT! I LOVE YOU GUYS!
Monday, May 6, 2013
Welcome to the Dead Frontier: Source update blog. Here you can come to check out any new updates for the Mod along with small teasers and spoilers relating to the project and Dead Frontier. This will be linked with the Moddb page once I'm unbanned from Dead Frontier. Welcome and Enjoy!